Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teen drama: SKINS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
begonialion
Admin
begonialion

Teen drama: SKINS Empty
PostSubject: Teen drama: SKINS   Teen drama: SKINS EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:36 pm

Everybody is bored of stupid teen dramas. They're old news. The OC, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill... it's all the same bullshit!
Let me tell you, not ALL of them have gotten stale!
What you're looking for is located in Bristol, England: SKINS!
Teen drama: SKINS Post4337431169986368jr5
Notable actors include Nicholas Hoult (from About A Boy) and Dev Patel (from Slumdog Millionaire).
It's all about a group of british teens that do drugs, have sex, and party 24/7. But in closer inspection of the show, there are alot of strong story elements, character realizations, and thematic plots to genuinely CAPTURE you has an audience, and leave you wanting more.
You can watch the first couple of episodes on Youtube... here's the trailer for the first season:
Back to top Go down
bijoux
Admin
bijoux

Teen drama: SKINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen drama: SKINS   Teen drama: SKINS EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:19 pm

I'd have to agree! Skins is one of my most beloved series in the history of tellyvision. Thank you for buying season 1, begonialion.

But yes, it is definately extreme hardcoreness but the internal plot is actually very sweet. The end of every episode is happy and makes me smile.

I hope to start Season 2 soon!
Back to top Go down

Teen drama: SKINS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: POP! CULTURE :: The Telly-
Jump to: